Web Content Viewer

Report a Blocked Crossing

The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has established a new, dedicated webpage to allow the public and law enforcement to report blocked highway-rail grade crossings. Blocked crossings occur when stopped trains impede the flow of motor vehicle or pedestrian traffic at railroad tracks for extended periods of time.  The FRA is now seeking broad public input to understand the scope of the problem and engage with affected parties to identify potential solutions.

Please use the LAUNCH button to the right to access the FRA's site and report the blocked crossing.